Counter
Free Site Counter

Friday, September 16, 2005

TGIF

I did not go to sleep until 3am. I am not too sure why. I woke up at 6:15 and took a train to Brooklyn for the bris. The baby's name is Yaakov Yitzchak. Elizabeth and I went downstairs to where my friend was with the baby and she let me hold him. He is so tiny and SO sweet! After the bris, Elizabeth and I went to Dunkin Donuts. It was really nice. After that, we went our seperate ways. She might come to the city later, but she's not sure. She's going back to England on Sunday, but she's coming back in November for a few days.

At the time of the publishing of this post, my Shabbos plans are not definite. DJ called me and told me that it's supposed to rain all day and night so walking 50 blocks might not be too great. She wanted to find a place in the Upper East Side for us to stay. I don't know what is going to happen. I'll have to keep stalking her until she tells me what is going on. If she doesn't call me soon, I am going to her office.

I spoke to my mother today. She is in Israel for another week and a half. She had called me when I was on the train back from Brooklyn. I called her back when I got back into my room. I feel like every time I talk to her, I am either in a bad mood, really tired, or both. My sister answered the phone and I talked to her for a minute or two. My sister offered the phone to my older nephew, but he didn't want to talk to me on the phone. I know he's really young and everything, but I was hurt. I wish they were closer. I miss them so much and they don't even know who I am. Then my mother got on the phone and I was crying already, so there was never a point in the conversation when my voice wasn't shaky. I really wish I was there.

Well, to end this on a happier note...Have a good Shabbos!

1 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We wish you were here, too :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home