Counter
Free Site Counter

Monday, September 26, 2005

Another Day

Every day, it gets harder and harder for me to sit through classes. I don't know where my motivation is.

Hey, Motivation!
If you are reading this, can you get your pretty self over here?
NOW?

Ahem.

Anyway, today was the usual Monday. Classes straight until 4:25. Fun fun. In Bio Lab, we looked at bacterias. Beautiful. I am going to an advisor on Wednesday so they can give me my verdict. I think I will end up here for longer than I want to be. I don't think I will be graduating at the end of next year. It has all been wishful thinking. Don't get me wrong, I WANT to finish school, and I WILL, but there is so much that I want to find out about myself that I can not do in this enviroment. I need Devora night. Thank G-d tomorrow is Tuesday.

My phone fell into water today. It doesn't make calls and it shuts off. GREAT. There's a Verizon place near here that is supposedly open 24 hours. Maybe Erica will come with me.


My finger hurts. I smashed it (dramatic, right?) on a subway bar on Friday while I was slinging my bag over my shoulder, and over the past few days it has started hurting more. It's purple at the knuckle and I have a splint on it so I can't bend it. Sigh...

Okay, enough complaining.

Have a good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home