Counter
Free Site Counter

Sunday, September 25, 2005

WHY?

WHY IS IT SO EASY TO PROCRASTINATE???

In other news, I saw my brother today. I went to my cousin's house with bagels and cream cheese and we watched some football. The Jets lost. After that, my brother drove me back to the dorm and I am supposed to be looking up articles for an education assignment. Why is it so hard to do the work and so easy to procrastinate about it? I am meeting Deborah at J2 in about an hour. She called while I was in the computer lab (which is where I am now) and I was being quiet on the phone, so she thought I wasn't happy about meeting her. I think between seeing her and my brother, my day hasn't been that bad.

OTHER THAN MY LACK OF ACADEMICNESS.

I'll probably feel better later. Eh.


We didn't end up doing anything last night. We all dressed up and we were going to go to Walgreen's so Aviva could print out the pictures that we took of her on my camera. Then Erica and Aviva's friend came to our room to visit. They were talking for a long time, then I decided that since it was 1:30am, I didn't really feel like going anywhere, so I took a shower and went into bed. I was not in the mood to do anything. I really need a life. Maybe I just need time away from it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home