Counter
Free Site Counter

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Hmmm...not so bad

I just finished taking my first Developmental Psychology exam. It defintely wasn't as bad as I thought. There were about 36 multiple choice questions, 2 out of four short answers and 1 out of 3 essays. I'm sure I got some things wrong, and I'm pretty sure I won't get full credit on the essay, but I did a LOT better than I thought I would. So, that's that.

My last class is at 1:45, so I have time to relax before that. I am going home after school today. Dena, Debra and I are taking a train to Dena's sister's house, which is where her car is. I am excited to go home. Especially because my mother probably has presents for me from Israel! Nah, I'm not that materialistic. I miss my family.

I hope that you all have a happy and healthy new year. Remember that your davening on Rosh Hashana represents all your davening of the past year. Make it good and it will all be good. Can you dig it?

HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 Comments:

At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!!! you're coming home!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home