Counter
Free Site Counter

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Fast Day

Today is a fast day. If you thought you were bored when you could eat, imagine how bored you can be if you CAN'T! My mother is home today so hopefully we can hang out. Maybe we can, like, hit the, like, mall. I need to get my watch battery replaced. I feel so out of it when I don't know what time it is!

This Shabbos is an advisor Shabbos at the Miller's house. I have to decide what I am making for the meal. Hmmmm...

I am heading back to New York on Sunday. I am still not thrilled about the fact that we have two days of school when we should be having vacation, but there's nothing I can do about it, so I have to suck it up. Erica won't be there, so I will actually have to pay attention. WHY? Ha.

Rosh Hashana was nice. I got sick the morning before, so I sniffled my way through. Is it a bad sign to be sick on the first day of the year? I hope not. Other than that, everything is GREAT. I can't wait to go back to New York. Wow, I almost believed myself! Just kidding. I'll see some friends and it will be nice. Besides, I am getting a ride there and back with Dena, so it's all good!

Have an easy fast!

2 Comments:

At 2:43 AM, Blogger Devora:-) said...

LOML come back to me!

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger Drew Kaplan said...

Hinda,
My roommate and spoke about how it's easier to go through a fast when one's on one's feet, doing stuff, rather than just sitting around, reading or whatever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home