Counter
Free Site Counter

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Still here...

The event today was great. There were 17 kids including my little brother. We went to a bowling alley in Needham. There were 8 lanes with cool lights. It was candlepin, so it was hard for a lot of the kids to get pins down, but they had a lot of fun. We got to watch the Red Sox/Yankee game at the bowling alley. WE WON!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!

After the event, we helped out with the mailing, then I went with DAC to return the van. After that, I picked up my brother and dropped him off at home. Then DAC and I did a Target run. It was fun.

Now I'm home and on the phone with my friend from Australia. Woohoo, multitasking! Her little sister just sang "You Are My Sunshine" to me in her little Aussie accent! So cute!

That's all for now.

Good night.

Wow, these posts are getting boring... I'll fix that soon. I hope.

1 Comments:

At 2:33 AM, Blogger Sarah Smile said...

TARGET run! no fair!
MIssing yoU!
SB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home