Counter
Free Site Counter

Sunday, October 02, 2005

The Last Few Days

Dena, Debra and I had a fun trip home. After we got her car from next to Dena's sister's house, we had dinner at Central Perk. It was really nice. We got home close to midnight.

Shabbos was really nice. Relaxing...as always.

Tonight, I went to Filene's with Dena to exchange something she bought, then we rented Fever Pitch. It was a good movie. Don't worry, LOML, I'll watch it again with you!

Tomorrow, I am going to help out at a Junior NCSY event. Cosmic bowling! WOOHOO! After that, DAC said she would take me to Target! I LOVE Target!

Well that's the last few days in a nutshell. Hmmm...I wonder where that phrase came from. Any ideas? No? Okay, then I should probably go to bed. Whoa, it's later than I thought. Night, night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home