Counter
Free Site Counter

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Waiting for my laundry...still waiting...

Shabbos was really nice. I write that a lot. Hmmm. I brought my older brother along with me and he really enjoyed it. I was glad he was there. He is going white water rafting with NCSY tomorrow. I'm not. I'm going back with Dena at 2pm. It's going to be fun! On Shabbos after lunch, we did Improv. Some of it was really funny! A guy named Noah (was an advisor for NER for like 2 minutes) was showing us how we can make it fun for NCSYers. I didn't do it. None of the games what we did were the fun ones! Play "props" and I'm all there!

After Shabbos, we had Melave Malka at the Miller's house. I was in a really blah mood. Blah meaning bad. Well number one, I am now PMSing (which reminds me of one of my favorite jokes: Why is it called PMS? Because Mad Cow Disease was already taken! Ba doom boom chhhh) which most probably was the root of my mood. Sometimes I really hate being a girl. But, hey, as long as it gives me an excuse to have my moods.

Going back to NY tomorrow. Whoopeedoo. It's going to be a full car so adventure is sure to reign. I am still not sure what I am doing for Yom Kippur. Devora is going to be at her shul, but I am not sure if I would enjoy it, even though I would be in great company! We'll see. Dena is driving straight to the Heights, so I will probably catch a shuttle back to school , then go to Devora's office since she's pretty much camping out there until November. Adina is going to call my cousin in Queens to see if we could go to her for Shabbos. I hope my parents aren't going to be insulted about how it seems like I never want to be home. I DO want to be home, but I also need to be somewhere where I have a slight chance to have a social life. I am going to UMass for the first days of sukkos. I think it's definite. Did tha sentence make sense? Eh, probably not. Must be the PMS. (See? It's an excuse for almost EVERYTHING!)

The next time I post, I will probably be in NY. What a wonderful thought...

One more thing. My friend always sends me forwards. I skim them sometimes. Some of them are those e-mails that go around saying that a company will donate 10 cents to someone for every person you send the e-mail to. Some of them are jokes, which I ALWAYS appreciate. And some of them are quizzes. When I am in the mood, I take them. I took one last week that was a multiple choice quiz about yourself. At the end, you get different amounts of points for different answers. Then at the end, it tells you what you are according to your total score. This is what mine was:

Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over if that trust is ever broken.

The last part (which I bolded for you) is what really struck me. It is so true. I really hate it, but it's true. Funny how a little quiz can make you think.

If you want me to forward the quiz to you, let me know.

Have a good day/afternoon/night!

(Wow, that was really corny. I apologize)

3 Comments:

At 4:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get fowards too. The last one I got was really funny about a police man and a driver.

SB

 
At 4:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just saw in another comment that someone else also signs as SB. I just want to clear up that I;m someone else.

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

"Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily"

really? i never woulda known...seriously....

OH come to fairfield for yom kippur. peggy would LOVE for you to be there, and you will just be amazed by the davening, no doubt it will be the best you have ever heard ever. i garauntee it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home