Counter
Free Site Counter

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

About the meeting...

So I'm sure you've all been so curious as to how the meeting went. Here it is in short:

Let me start by saying that the advisor was very nice. I really like her. Okay, so she went through all my classes and credits and lack thereof. It ends up that I figured that I would need an extra semester. When I discussed it with my father, it was a whole long discussion (not too pleasant at the beginning) but thank G-d, we figured stuff out. She (hopefully) made a few mistakes counting up some credits. I think I am going to have to take a full semester of summer school. Man, oh, man. It's better than an extra semester, and cheaper than $20,000. But, a whole semester of summer school? Groan...

Dena got us home in 3 and a half hours today. It was a fun ride.

I don't really have to much to say. It's been a long day.

Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home