Counter
Free Site Counter

Monday, October 10, 2005

I FIGURED IT OUT!

I slept at Devora's last night. I came to her office with her at 8am and helped her stuff folders for Yom Kippur services. In the middle of our work, the fire alarm went off. After Devora's shouts of "NO! I AM NOT MOVING!", we moved out onto the street and did come shopping. EXPRESS shopping. I left back to school at about 10:45.

School was okay. Went by pretty quickly. Bio lab was pretty fun. We learned about starches and carbs and got to play with test tubes and mix stuff to make pretty colors. Language and Literacy class was awesome as always. We learned about rules of phonics (and their exceptions) that we can teach our class. The class was supposed to start at 3:10, but the teacher didn't come in until 3:35 because he thought it was Wednesday. Before he came in, we were trying to figure out what to do. I said I would go upstairs and see if he was in his office. Then I said, "Watch. I bet that when I get into the elevator, he'll walk into the room." I was about to stand up to go find him when he came down the hallway and into the classroom. Good thing, because I would have HATED to get up. :)

After school, I went to the registrar's office to change my meeting from tomorrow afternoon to tomorrow morning. The morning wasn't open because the advisors were going to be having a meeting, so I took the 1pm slot. My psych class doesn't end until 1:15, but sometimes she lets us out early. If she doesn't let us out early tomorrow, then I guess I will have to leave early. Well, I definitely won't have to be taken out kicking and screaming.

I am in Devora's office. Yes, again. I was just about to blog about how she wants to take me out for a surprise. (She had texted me during my last class saying, "Come and play after school and maybe after I finish I will take you out for a special surprise!). I was going to post about how I don't know what the surprise is and blah blah blah. THEN, as I was signing on to blogger, I asked Devora, "You're taking me to see In Her Shoes, aren't you?" She said, "How did you know?" I replied, "I just...did." She wrote on her blog, that she went to see In Her Shoes, but she is willing to see it again. I commented saying that it was okay and I forgive her. But, I had no idea until after I got here. She said, "You know me so well!" Yes, I do.

On the way into Devora's office, I finally met Drew. I officially think he's really cool. Yes, Drew, you're really cool. (Just in case you didn't believe me when I told you.)

Well, since we are going to a 10:15 show, I guess I am sleeping at Devora's. I brought my pajamas! Haha!

Well, that's it for now. Good night everyone!

Oh, and Lorelai, I AM SO TAKING YOU UP ON THE INVITE! Maybe I'll actually be able to see you on my next trip! I still can't believe what happened in June. ARGH! Love you, babe!

1 Comments:

At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to know you are surviving somewhat ok without me ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home