Counter
Free Site Counter

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Back AGAIN

I'm back in NY...just not in my dorm. We arrived in the Heights at about 6:10pm. The ride was a lot of fun. We got lost in Harlem for a little bit, but we found our way out. Debra and I got on the 6:15 shuttle back to school. I dropped off my stuff and went to Devora's office. We chilled for a while, then me, her and Darisa went to Cafe K. DJ started feeling sick, I couldn't do anything to help. I HATE when that happens! We took a cab back to her apartment and that's where I am now. I am just not in the mood to be in the dorm.
I decided that I am going home for Yom Kippur. I'm going to try to change my advisor meeting to Tuesday morning instead of after school, so I could get a ride back with Dena. I might have to skip math. (Sorry, Perica! I don't understand what goes on, anyway!)
In other news, I'm tired. I have a pain in my back that isn't going away. I'm kvetchy, in case you couldn't tell.
Good night!

2 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

oh Hinda! I hope you're feeling betterer and happier and not as kvetchyish. Smile! I love you!

BTW: you're invited to come and visit me here in the Holy Land. I'll even practice some of my new massage stuff on you. ;)

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

yes yes, Holy Land indeed, like you did may-june...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home