Counter
Free Site Counter

Thursday, October 27, 2005

To Mr. Anonymous

To the anonymous jerk who commented on my last post asking who would be interested in my dull life, here's your answer:

MY FRIENDS.

I don't care what you think of my blog, and I hope you feel better for expressing yourself and letting everyone who reads my blog know that you have no life. But, hey, according to you, neither do I. Look at that.

To all of you who read my blog because you care, I hope you agree with me.

If anyone wants to leave a comment like that, you should at least let me know who you are and where you live.

Coward.

3 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

3 cheers for dull, boring, 'everyday' blogs! Hey that's what mine is... lol!

Hinda darling, I LOVE reading your blog, it keeps me posted on what you've been up to! So keep it up! :)

Oh yeah and believe it or not, I miss you too!

 
At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dont worry Pinda dear...I find you life very exciting! ;) I shall see you soon.....(no offense, but too soon)

 
At 5:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hinda I enjoy reading you blogs too.... How else do i keep updated on your life...i'm just too far away ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home