Counter
Free Site Counter

Monday, October 24, 2005

Another Yom Tov

I can't believe it's Yom Tov again tonight. It feels like there have been 5 Shabbosim in the last 2 weeks. I also can't believe that it's just about time to go back to school. *Shudder* I am excited to go back to NY though.

Six Flags was a lot of fun. I saw a lot of my favorite kids and met new ones. At the beginning, I took the Miller's five year old son around on some kids rides. Then Adina took him and I went on some rides with the two Miller girls and their friend. They took me on a two roller coasters (Mr. Six's Pandemonium was my favorite one) and the sky ride. We walked around a lot and saw some shows too. I had a great time. I hope to go again when it isn't FREEZING COLD! But, thank G-d it wasn't raining.

We are leaving to Worcester soon. I wish I could have gone to Springfield with Devora, but that's life. I have to spend time with my family. I don't think I will be coming home for Shabbos for a while. I have midterms when I get back, then I have plans for the weeks after that. We'll see.

I hope everyone enjoys the last days of Yom Tov!

3 Comments:

At 12:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this blog is just a boring dairy. Who would be interested in your dull life?

 
At 1:44 AM, Blogger Drew Kaplan said...

Anonymous,
You clearly missed the point of blogging.

 
At 1:33 AM, Blogger Hinda said...

Thanks, Drew.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home