Counter
Free Site Counter

Sunday, October 30, 2005

I JUST GOT HERE AND I WANT OUT!

I hate NY. That was my whole thought process on the way here. THEN, I get off the bus, get into a cab with Debra, and realize that I left my coat and wallet on the bus. Great start to my school time in NY. GREAT START. I was so upset, but Debra saved my life. She called Greyhound and talked to them. They are going to call me tomorrow after they have the Lost and Found items collected. I am going to daven extra hard tomorrow. I told my father and I am going to have to cancel my credit cards and stuff if they don't get it. Oh, man.

So after this fabulous start to my NY life, Debra and I took a shuttle uptown. I never like staying in the dorm when I get back, so I wanted to see my LOML. I must have called her about 20 times and she didn't answer her phone. Debra and I got food, then came into the library to do some "work". I looked at my LOML's blog and it said, "WHERE IS MY LOML?"


I AM HERE!
I WAS CALLING YOU BECAUSE I MISSED YOU!
I EVEN PACKED A BAG!

So, in case you couldn't tell, I am miserable right now. If you have any sympathy gifts you would like to send, leave a comment and I'll give you the address.

SOMEBODY SAVE ME!

AMY G., COME SLEEP OVER!

Okay, that's it.


PS I still haven't written my paper. Oops. I was going to ask LOML for help, BUT I CAN'T GET THROUGH TO HER! WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE?!?!? I still love you lots, but you need to let me know the reason behind this little ISH of ours!

Sigh...

Good night.

1 Comments:

At 6:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oy Hinda Cheer Up!! It's hard being misrable, in a city thats not your!! Hope you have a better start to Monday morning.. Thinking of you miss you !! RJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home