Counter
Free Site Counter

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Karduner, Krash-Studying, and Kerplopping

Last night, I went to the Karduner concert with Arona. It was so amazing! He is such a holy person. After that, I took the local back to YU and met Debra in the library. I am not sure exactly why, it could have been an overload of stress, but I had a very hard time studying. I wanted to study for macroeconomics which is one of the few classes that I take mad notes in, but when I started reading over my notes, it was not sticking in my head. A few minutes after I got there, Debra wanted to go into the YU caf store to get something to drink, but I hate going in there without male company (which was once), so we went to Golan instead and I ate dinner at 12am. Great.

After we were done, we went back to the library for a while, and left to wait for the 1:15am shuttle. A 10 passenger YU van ended up taking us because something happened with the regular shuttle. I was so miserable that I didn't get anything done.

I took my two midterms and I have no idea how I did. I studied some education, but the "some" that I studied was not really what he focused on. I was pretty confident with some of it. I don't know. Macro was all multiple choice/true or false, so I think I did okay.

Now I am ready to crash in bed. I am so tired. I am extremely ready to go home tomorrow night. I have to pack and get my parents to buy me a ticket, but I need a hug from my mommy. Sigh... I think Devora is coming down here after work to go shopping a little bit, so I will be able to get a hug from her too. I need ice cream. Yeah...ice cream.

I am so excited for the Shabbaton this weekend. NCSY has the same effect on me now that it had on me when I was an NCSYer. I still see Shabbatons as my outlet. I did not like high school and I looked forward to Shabbatons to see my friends and forget about all the stuff that's going on.

I e-mailed the Rabbi and told him that it would be really hard for me to come back to Boston on Sunday, then take a bus back to NY because I have 2 midterms on Monday and I know that I won't study over Shabbos, unless a miracle happens. He told me that someone is driving to NY after the Shabbaton so I should get in touch with them. I did and I am waiting to hear back. I hope it works out!

That's all I have for now. I'm ready to, as reads the title, "kerplop." It starts with a "k", so that's the word I used. Stop asking questions! :)

3 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

to kerplop - to drop

as in -

"I'm so tired I could kerplop."

or

"The matzoh balls dropped with a quiet little 'kerplop' into the soup."

makes sense to me.

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger Rochel said...

Hey Hinda - high school wasn't all that bad - I was there!

 
At 12:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

another excellet k qord if i may add is "kerfufle".
love,
rachel
your 2x4

 

Post a Comment

<< Home