Counter
Free Site Counter

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I Don't Wanna Go To School, I Don't Wanna Go To School, EEEEEEEEVERYYYYYYYYYYDAY

I just finished bio class. We're having a test on Thursday. It's all multiple choice, so I should be okay-ish. I am going to start Psych class in a minute. I was supposed to hand in articles to write a paper on, but I didn't. I totally forgot. I think there is something wrong with me. I am being so absent-minded. This morning, Amy and I went to the CAF to get breakfast and brought it back to my room. I wanted to make cocoa in my dorm for both of us. So I warmed up water and made it. I left it on the floor to cool off.
At around 10:20, I was ready to leave for class. I was about to walk out the door, when Amy said to me, "Hinda, you forgot your cocoa." Then I realized that I also forgot my jacket. When Amy handed me my jacket, I felt my phone ringing. It was Erica. She asked me to bring her chapstick. I picked it up and when I got to school, I took the elevator to the 7th floor and Erica was in the hallway. I told her that I thought I brought her chapstick, but I guess I put it down somewhere. Then I reached into my jacket pocket and realized that I forgot my phone too.
WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Now, the psych teacher is asking for our articles. She said, "Unless you have spoken to me, I want to see your three articles." Oh, boy. I really miss preschool.

1 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe tell her that your dog ate your cell phone, chapstick AND worst of all, two of your three articles. Then tell her that the third got a such a complex from losing both his best friends in such a quick, horrific fashion, that he couldn't bear to live anymore and there himself off a brigde and landed on the trash barge headed for Staten Island.
That's psych for ya'.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home