Counter
Free Site Counter

Sunday, November 06, 2005

A Great Weekend!

I had such a great weekend. I wasn't so worried about anything. My cousins are so awesome. Their baby is adorable Bli Ayin Hara. My brother came in for the weekend. On Saturday night, me, my cousin and my brother went out for pizza. My cousin's roomate was there with a bunch of people that ate over at their house from the Hillel. After we ate, we stood outside for what seemed like forever, trying to figure out what to do. The other people decided to rent movies and watch them in one of the girl's apartment. I was very much not in the mood to sit and watch movies, so me, my brother, my cousin and my new friend Dorit drove into the city and had lots of fun. I LOVE MY FAMILY!

Today, I got up early-ish and cleaned my room. I know...it's so not like me! Don't worry, it's a mess again anyway. I started doing some work, then decided to come to the computer lab. I really want a laptop. Sigh...

I have two midterms on Wednesday, one on Monday and one on Tuesday. I want to go to a Yosef Karduner concert in the Heights on Tuesday night. I might just do that. Devora told me to go to the HMS graduation on Monday night. Arona is renting a car and I should go with her. I might just do that, too. I'll find time to study. My roomate from seminary who is in NY for a few days called me this morning because she is doing something at the marathon for her work (I am not exactly sure what it is). I am not sure exactly what it is. She tried telling me where she was going to be, but knowing myself, I knew I would get lost. She told me that she is coming back to the city on Wednesday night to have dinner, then she is free, so we decided to meet up on Wednesday night.

That's all the rambling I have for now. Well, it's probably not all the rambling I could think of, but I think it's enough to last you a while.

Have a great day!

3 Comments:

At 1:37 PM, Blogger Rochel said...

Hey Hinda, even though I don't usually comment you should know I read your blog religiously!
I still have 4 orange bracelets for you - do you still want them???

 
At 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey mooshi its amy (well u know which one ok i need to stop!) just wanted to say hi and that im stalking you ok hopefully not but if i am let me know. i told you that i started to read ur blog so ha here i am! weee ok time to eat more fooooood! muah

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Aliza "La Jewminicana" Hausman said...

Keep up the good rambling. You just reminded me that I have homework to do. Whoops. I cleaned my room this weekend too, so un-me. Did you go to the graduation? I missed it due to the kitten photo shoot I was having!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home