Counter
Free Site Counter

Thursday, November 03, 2005

I LOVE YOU, AMY G!!!!!

Amy, once again, has made my day. On my way back to school, I called her to see where she was, since I knew that we get out at the same time on Thursdays. She didn't answer the phone. Then, Erica and I saw our friend's sister outside of the dorm so we were talking to her, then I saw that I had a voicemail from Amy. I called her back and she told me that she left me a message yelling at me because she saw me on the street. The she said that she could see me. I found her walking down the street. She was hungry, so we went into the pizza place next door.

WARNING! Here comes another absent-minded story:

When we went into the pizza place and I told Amy that I was treating, since I owe her money. (Of course, the money that I had with me was borrowed from someone else) So, I pulled the money out of my bag and was looking at the pizza slices that they had available. Next thing I know, I have no idea where the money is. I looked on the floor, in my pockets and in my bag. No idea where it is. INSANITY I TELL YOU!

Amy kept telling me that I was really out of it. I think I am really stressed out. I don't know. I think I need out of school. She wanted to cheer me up, so she told me that she would treat me to a manicure. I told her that she could treat me, but I would pay her back. So, Amy treated me to my first dark-colored nail polish manicure. I feel so powerful now. Ha!

I wanted to go to the concert with Ohel at YU tonight, but no one wanted to go with me. Eh, it's okay. Now I am in the computer lab AGAIN doing nothing in particular.

My mother called me a few minutes ago and told me that my brother is coming to NY for Shabbos! He didn't tell my cousin (the brother of the one I am going to for Shabbos) he's coming because he wants to surprise him. Awww. My mom asked me if she could send anything with him and I said, "Money, please." I feel so helpless without it. I hate the feeling. I also hate money, but you need what you need, you know?
I am so glad that Thursday is over. Another week that I can say "I SURVIVED!"

Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home