Counter
Free Site Counter

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Here's another blog post ;)

I had two classes today. First I had Hebrew, which is always a funny class, then we had a 4 hour break and had Language and Literacy. Adina B. came to hang out during the break. We had lunch in Le Bistro (sounds like a cool place, but it's really the SY SYMS caf) then hung out in my room. She is moving to Memphis next week. Crazy. She'll be back to visit a lot, so I am not really saying goodbye to her. I hate doing that.

Erica and I went to Brooklyn last night. We hung out with our friend Rachel. It was great. When we were on the way to the train to get there, I realized that I forgot my phone. Erica assured me that I don't really need it, so we continued on our way. When we were in Brooklyn, I used Erica's phone to check my voicemail, and my 8-year-old neighbor left me a message telling me that her mother had a baby boy! YAY! I had told them to call me and they did! I was so happy! I love my next door neighbors. They are my second family. I was a bit upset to not be able to go to the bris, but my mother reminded me that I will be home to unwrap the baby when he gets home from the hospital. I have done that for the last 3 kids in that family, so I am really excited to be able to do it again! I can't wait to meet my new baby "brother"!

I am going home tomorrow morning. I am excited. We have to go to New Haven for my cousin's bris on Sunday morning (EARLY Sunday morning), and I am excited about that! B"H, there is a LOT to be excited about!

I'll probably end up posting later tonight, since I have no plans. Maybe someone will help me come up with some.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home