Counter
Free Site Counter

Monday, November 21, 2005

Another weekend...gone.

Devora, Amy G. and I konked out in Devora's living room at around 4:30am. At around 10am, I opened my eyes and no one else was in the room. I was pretty confused, so I lay back on the couch and went back to sleep. I woke up again at 11:10, then finally got up at 12:15. Amy and I lazed around for a while, then Devora finished doing her laundry and she and I went to Key Foods. She wanted macaroni and cheese and lucky for her, it was on sale! I got some food for the dorm and we went back to her apartment. I was going to take the 3:30 shuttle back, but I ended up taking the 4:00 so I could have lunch with my girls. It was fun.

When I got back to school, Erica and I headed to the caf because she hadn't eaten all day. However, there was no real dinner going on. There was an open house during the day so there were a few tables of free food. I wasn't really in the mood for what was on the tables (wraps, salad, cold falafel), but I ate some anyway. Hehe.

After that, we went back to get ready for the engagement party. It was quite an experience. After we finally found out which door to go into, I was ready to leave. I have been to a lot of friend weddings thank G-d, but not too many engagement parties. They are a lot more awkward. ESPECIALLY when they are in Boro Park. Eventually, a lot of my other friends from seminary showed up, so I felt a lot better. I got a ride back with my Adina and Tzivi and Erica went with Esther. Overall, it was a very interesting experience.

My cousin who had a baby called me today before class! I was planning to call her tonight, but it was so nice to hear from her! She called to invite me for Shabbos, but I told her that I am going home. I can't wait to see her! I got my Hebrew midterm back. I got a 90. I was really happy! I think she said that you can add 10% if you did well, but I am not clear on that. Either way, I'm happy. I think I am also getting my bio lab midterm back. I am pretty sure that I did well on that, too.

Today, after school, Deborah and I are going to Burlington Coat Factory so I could get a coat! Finally! Hopefully, Devora will come into the city, too. We'll see.

I hope you're all having a good day!

4 Comments:

At 5:46 PM, Blogger The Simons said...

correction: I went with Esther...Adi had nothing to do with this, other than Aliza's stuff was in her car.

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Aliza "La Jewminicana" Hausman said...

Fun, good luck with the coat. Luckily you're much taller because the petite section at BCF sucked. I really only found one coat so luckily it fit perfectly even though it IS brown.

We all need to hang out soon!

 
At 8:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like a really great day! mucho glad to be a part of it. haha i love how lazy i was. ttys muah!
love and faith
yay im one of the girls!

 
At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Congrats on the 90!!!!

And a message to chavalah-- Adi-NA silly goose not Adi without the na

 

Post a Comment

<< Home