Counter
Free Site Counter

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Happy Sunday

Shabbos was really nice and relaxing. Tonight, we had a girl's night out at the movies. We went to see Harry Potter. It was a good movie, but why did Cedric have to die? Why did he have to break Devora's heart like that? I tried explaining that he didn't really die in real life, but I was crying too much, so it was hard to get the words out. Yes, I cried while watching Harry Potter. Don't mess with me.

After the movie, five of us went to eat at Golan Heights. I got a hot dog laffa that wanted to fall apart, so I helped it out with plasticware. There are some funny videos from that. Now, me, Amy G and Devora are chilling. Yes, I know it's late, but what can I do?

My cousin, Kayla, had a baby boy this morning! Mazel Tov! Woohoo! My mother called to tell me and asked me what I am doing this weekend. I now have plans. I am going home! Yay!

The fieldwork situation is all figured out. I told the teacher that I can be in town on the 16th, so he e-mailed the woman at PS 41 and told her that I will be coming on December 2nd and 16th. B"H, I am all set with that and I don't have to miss Shaker Mill part 2! Yay!

Tomorrow night is a girl from seminary's engagement party in Boro Park. It should be interesting. I hope to be able to hang out with Erica before we head over there. I love that girl so much.

That's all I have for now. I hope that something worthwhile happens in my life sometime soon so I can spice up my blog. It's been pretty blah lately...my apologies.

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

Wow...it's almost 4am. Ha.

1 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I wanna see Harry Potter! Wah!!!

I'm glad the fieldwork stuff worked out.

And outta curiousity, weekend? What's a weekend? I worked today... :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home