Counter
Free Site Counter

Sunday, November 27, 2005

I need to get up soon...

I don't really know why I am awake. I am playing around with the pictures I have saved on the computer. Nothing too productive, don't worry.

I got to go to Target tonight! It was so exciting! If there was a Target in NYC, I would definitely be broke. Well, broker than I am now, anyway. I actually got clothes during tonight's spree. It felt nice to fit into clothes.

On the way back from Target, my mom, little brother and I, went to the pizza shop to pick up dinner. While we were on the way over there, my Deborah called and told me she was coming to the pizza place in about an hour. So, we picked up the pizza, went home, then Yitz and I went back to the pizza shop and hung out with Deborah, Adam and Rivki (the latter two just got engaged to each other). After pizza, we went to JP Licks and Deborah made friends with the guy behind the counter. They became even better friends when she found out that he knows Mitch Hedberg! If you don't know who that is, talk to me later...I'll introduce you.

I should probably head to bed now. I have to get up soon (as mentioned above).

Good night!

6 Comments:

At 1:20 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

You do that too? I thought I was the only one who tried to put off the inevitable by re-arranging my digital photos. :)

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Dani B. said...

You may kill me for telling you but there is a target on broadway in the bronx. I saw it when I took the subway to my grandma's house once.

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger Aliza "La Jewminicana" Hausman said...

I REALLY want to go to the Target in the Bronx. Really, really.

 
At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha see the one i told u about does really exist! we could have a party there. woho although inorder to have a real party Yeetz needs to be there! o baby!

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger Sarah Smile said...

Target! I want to shop at TArget!

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

dude mitch hedburg is sooo funny. and sooo high.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home