Counter
Free Site Counter

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

All Psyched Out

I just took my psych test. I defintely did better than the last one. Yes, I passed the last one. There was a lot of multiple choice, so that was really good. Then there were two short answers which required memorization of stuff that I didn't do, so I wrote a few of the things and I hope to get partial credit. Then there was an essay which I am pretty sure I did okay on. She posted the grades of the last test online, so she will probably do that again. Suspense.

In other news, the party for Adina last night was nice. Amy and I left right after each other. Tonight, there is a goodbye dinner for her. I was supposed to have lunch with her on Wednesday then take her to the bus that would take her to the airport, but her brother and sister-in-law had a baby boy yesterday (MAZEL TOV!), so she isn't leaving until after the bris on Monday. I asked her if she is having goodbye parties every night until then. Who knows? After dinner tonight, the group is going to the wax museum. I wasn't going to go because it's expensive, but I am having second thoughts. I could get some really good pictures if I go. There's something to think about. I hope to do my Hebrew work after school so I won't have to worry about it later. We'll see how that goes.

I have math in about 40 minutes. The funny thing about that class is that I always look at the clock at the same times every week. 2:00, 2:20, 2:30 then every five minutes after that. Stop laughing...it's not that funny. Really.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home