Counter
Free Site Counter

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Legally Exhausted

What a weekend. It was challenging at the beginning with 3 advisors not coming last minute (stupid van rental place) and kids acting up, but the end was good. The kids warmed up to the fact that the advisors weren't only disciplinarians but were actually normal people. I had a good time, but I am exhausted. As the advisor who drove me to Connecticut after the Shabbaton said, "You definitely win for the most travel time." That is true. From New York to Boston to Canaan (in a storm), to Connecticut then back to New York= 12.5 hours. That's a lot, comparatively speaking. Maybe I should be going to school in Boston. I hate not going back after Shabbatons. The next Shabbaton is in CT, so it will be a bit easier, but the school in Boston thing would be cool. It's a definite possibility at this point.

I have recently joined a facebook group called "YU Makes Me Miserable". The description is perfect. When you come back on Sunday and you just can't wait untill Thursday night; but for whatever reason, you won't switch out. How true it is. I wonder if I will actually switch. Probably not, but who knows? Not me.

This is too wishy-washy and negative. I will start being more positive soon. Probably this summer. Yeah...summer. Wait. Not summer. I'll be in summer school. Maybe. Man, I wish I knew what I was doing. I am going to stop now.

UNTITLED SECTION
(I am disappointed with your suggestions of a title. Mostly because you haven't suggested anything!)

A Laffy Taffy joke from the weekend:

Q: Why don't lobsters share?

A: Because they're shellfish.

There was another line I was thinking of, but it had to do with me and my brother and talking about lavatorial functions... If you really want to know what it was, let me know.

3 Comments:

At 2:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Lavatorial Functions.

Sounds novel.

E-mail me the story if it's not appropriate for Ze' Blog. ;)

Luv ya! See you sooooon!! I will call yo uwhen I land iy"H!!!

 
At 3:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think things should get better and more positive b/c it was my Brithday...i think u should change all the negative to the positive... and perhaps thing will be more shinny for you ;)
wouldn't it be nice if you could just snap ur fingers and it could change automatically!!
neways i'm in a weird mood u might be able to tell
But hope this is a start to a positive week... love ya RJ

 
At 6:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you. Sorry that I wasn't at the Shack to hang with you. Can't wait to see you really really soon.

Love,
Adina

 

Post a Comment

<< Home