Counter
Free Site Counter

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

2 Class Day

We don't have macroeconomics this week, so we only have 2 classes today. Sweet. I woke up 15 minutes before class. I had set my alarm, then told myself that I'll get up in 10 more minutes, but those 10 minutes turned into a half hour. If not for Erica calling my name, I would have slept until around tomorrow afternoon. Thanks, Princess!

After class, me, Erica, Elana, my partner Miriam (LAB partner), her sister Sarah, Rachel and Debra (I just met them today) had lunch together. Miriam and I made plans to watch Passions today. At dinner last night, we were talking about what a bad show it is and how slow it goes. I can't wait to watch it with her. Haha.

Last night, I went uptown to get marshmallows, but they didn't have any. I am planning to go to Key Foods tonight with hopes that they might have some. I need them for the Shabbaton. There's a fireplace in the main room and last time we roasted marshmallows over it. Wish me luck on my search!
I know that some of you were not too thrilled when I stopped posting the Joke/Quote of the Day, so I am starting something new. (You need to come up with suggestions for a name of this.) During the day, I hear funny things from people either electronically or personally. I will share them with you as often as I can.

Intro: Last night, Amy G and I were talking online talking about YU and stuff...

ME: Don't worry, we'll find you someone.
AMY: Is that a threat?


Here's a bonus one since it's the first day:

Intro: Last night, my lab partner and I were sitting in Le Bistro (fancy name for the SY SYMS caf) and she was talking about the "Mavs" (she's from Dallas).

MIRIAM: Do you even know what the "Mavs" are?
ME: Yeah, they're a basketball team. I'm not stupid.
MIRIAM: Debatable.

1 Comments:

At 11:51 PM, Blogger Dani B. said...

wait let me get this straight: you're excited that you only had two classes today? Two classes a day for me is my max this term. Two days a week I only have one class! Thank you for reminding me why I didn't go to YU.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home