Counter
Free Site Counter

Monday, December 05, 2005

Procrastinating is my best skill.

So...Esther and I started studying for bio at around 9. We were supposed to start at 8, but Amy G called me and informed me that there was an NCSY conference call at 8. Rabbi had sent out an e-mail, but I didn't get to it yet. Thanks, Ames! The call was over at around 9, then I met up with Esther. We went over the two practice tests, then we decided to take a break. I went to the computers and she went to work out. I know, I know. I should have gone, too. Oh well. When she's done, we are going to look over all the material one more time. It should be fun.

I am going to see Zehava tomorrow! I can't wait! My phone was on vibrate while I was studying, so I missed both her calls. Oh, well.

I can't wait to go home. I spoke to my mother on the phone last night about how the rabbi of my seminary has not gotten back to me about my credits. My mother said she is going to get his number and call him. We then had a discussion about whether or not it would be wise for me to switch schools. It might make sense in some areas, but I don't think I can be in a co-ed environment. It is something to think about, but I don't think it will happen. I can't stand what YU does to savings accounts. They tell me that I need 40 more credits to graduate, but 50 more on campus. In order to fix that, I would need to take a lot of summer school. How much is summer school, you ask? $600 A CREDIT! As my mother said last night, "That's robbery!"
That's pretty much what it is. I really don't know what to do...

Time to go surfing through other types of procrastination (ie other websites).

Good night!

2 Comments:

At 11:29 PM, Blogger Devora:-) said...

At least you won't have to pay for rent!
xoxo

 
At 1:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what wrong with a co-ed school

 

Post a Comment

<< Home