Counter
Free Site Counter

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Getting Into the Bullet Thing

Dinner last night was nice. The teacher gave us books wrapped in Chanukah paper.

Got to talk to a girl in the class who I never got a chance to really talk to.

Went to study with Tiff and started a paper.

Continued the paper until 3:30am, finished the paper in the morning. (Later in the morning)

Slept in, hoping my first class was cancelled like the second one was.

Need to make a mini lesson plan for today's education class since I am reading to the class today.

There's an education speech during club hour. Not too excited about that.

Have a lot to do tonight.

Can't wait to see my DJ tomorrow night. Quality time.

Shabbos at DJ's with Amy and Chaia. Eating out Friday night and in Shabbos day. I'm making Shabbos lunch! I think.

Need to go wake up.

Buh-bye.

1 Comments:

At 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey love. Planning to come to NY next week. Will you be around at all?

Love,
Adina

 

Post a Comment

<< Home