Counter
Free Site Counter

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Better Than Yesterday, But Not 100%

Feeling a little better, but still nervous...DJ, HELP ME!

Travelled the cold streets of NYC with Tiff looking for my book.

Finally found it in the second Barnes and Noble that we didn't know we would find.

TIFFY FOUND MY BOOK HIDING ON A SHELF!

I bought two other fun books.

Came back to the dorm, then went uptown to study. Got some work done...not enough.

Saw some friends.

I am going to have dinner with my education class tomorrow night. The teacher is treating us. Should be interesting.

Lots of work to do.

Liking this bullet posting thing.

Sleeping in Tiff's room tonight.

I wish I felt better.

1 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Blogger Aliza "La Jewminicana" Hausman said...

Haha, I love your blogs. So concise. So entertaining.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home