Counter
Free Site Counter

Thursday, December 15, 2005

I'm Going To See LORI!

I can not wait to see Lori tonight! She is coming into America for a few days, and Erica and I are going to crash her family's dinner at Dougie's! Woohoo! I MISS HER!

I am in psych class. I just had to sit through the teacher going "mmhmm" about 300 times while she was listening to someone. ARGH! There is a paper due for this class in 2 weeks, and Erica told me that it's not so bad. She's good at calming me down. Thank G-d for her! :)

Not so much has happened yet today. Biology class was confusing as usual, but that didn't stop me from taking notes like a madman. Argh.

More later today...maybe.


UNTITLED SECTION

Since I haven't added anything to this section for a while, I will give you more than one. These are old school...meaning from last semester.

1. INTRO: Erica and I were in an elevator being ourselves (me crazy, her not) and there was another girl in the elevator laughing at us (hopefully because she thought we were funny). So, I felt the need to explain our relationship...

Me: Erica is my sanity.
Erica: Hinda is my insanity.


2. INTRO: Tiffany and I were discussing different majors and we came across entrepeneurship.

Me: Ooooh! Entrepeneurship! That's like being a spy, isn't it?
Tiff: No, you idiot...that's espionage!

1 Comments:

At 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna come crash too!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home