Counter
Free Site Counter

Sunday, December 18, 2005

My First Bullet Post

*Saw Lori on Thursday night.

*Had a fun night with a new friend.

*Went to Far Rockaway for Shabbos and had a great time.

*Had a very confusing Saturday night.

*Spent a long time trying to figure out the message that G-d is trying to send to me.

*Called DJ 14 times so I could freak out to her.

*DJ finally called me back and I told her I was going to her apartment.

*Freaked out so much that I actually went to the GYM before I left! (I know!)

*Went up to Devora's and continued my freak-out.

*Made up with a friend that I have not spoken to for quite a while.

*So much to figure out.

*Something is happening to me.

*Changing.

3 Comments:

At 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW r u ok

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger Dani B. said...

Wow a bullet post! you sound like Sara Beth! hope everything is ok

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger Drew Kaplan said...

Yay for bullet points! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home