Counter
Free Site Counter

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Hyper and my third post of the night...

I AM SO HYPER AND GIGGLY! Devora just saw her post and loved it! teeheeteehee.

I need more sleep. Sleep. Sleep rhymes with sheep. I don't count sheep because they go too fast and I lose count. At this point in my mental state, I don't think I would be able to count snails...even if there was only one of them. Well, maybe I could handle one.

Yup, definitely overtired.

Heehee. Night night. Night rhymes with bite...which reminds me of a great Mitch Hedberg joke. (This can be the Untitled Section of the day):

I went to a doctor the other day and all he did was suck blood from my neck. Don't ever go see Dr. Acula!

(Devora loved that one! Hehe...)

Buh bye now! Stop reading...that's the end. Really! Stop! I'm done. I don't think I could stay awake for another mi... *zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

I bet you thought I feel asleep right? Well, I didn't! All I did was hold the Z key down for a while. OH! That reminds me of another Mitch joke!

When I move, I want to get a phone number that's easy to remember. Something like 222222222. Then when someone asks, "Mitch, how do I get in touch with you?" I can say, "Just press 2 for a while, and when I pick up, then you have pushed 2 enough."

On that note, Tiff introduced me to Dane Cook tonight. He's pretty funny. A bissel inappropriate sometimes, but really funny. Okay, tired, sleep.

I just read this to Devora and she said that I am so cute. *blushes*

1 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Hinda,
don't know if i've ever signed ur blog before.........but i am updated on it. Being hyper from overtiredness is just the best. Keep up the good work and have a FREILICHEN CHANUKA.
shoshana (the canadian)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home