Counter
Free Site Counter

Monday, December 26, 2005

Procrastinating now and later (and sorry about the weird font sizes)

Yesterday was fun. Went to Estihana with DJ and Chaia. We were going to see a movie, but the theater was mucho crowded. Went back to Devora's and she and Chaia watched Lifetime movies. Those things are SO unpredictable.

Went to a movie and J2 later. Lots of fun.

Made decisions about a few things. Happy about some of them.

Freaking out about school on top of everything else. I'm supposed to register for classes this week and I DON'T KNOW WHAT I AM DOING!

Went to Shwarma with Tiff and Devora met us there. I came back to Devora's apartment with her.
RACHELI GOT ENGAGED TONIGHT! WOOHOO! Was so excited when she told me it was happening, but it ends up that I can't go to Brooklyn tonight because I have to work on my paper.

Devora is looking at the articles I have to summarize. Fun fun fun. It's going to be a long night...

ARGH!
No, that was NOT a pirate impression...


There will be no untitled section in this post due to lack of memory of the funny line from the shwarma place. Patience...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home