Counter
Free Site Counter

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Great Time

Shabbos was great. Met some awesome people.
(Right, Devora? wink wink)

I love Devora very muchly (she says that it's a word, so I am using it).

The party was great. Pictures coming tomorrow.

Devora was extra giggly tonight, which made our trip to the shwarma place mucho funny.

Tired, tired and tired.

Have to pretend to work on my psych paper tomorrow and Monday.

My brother "might be" coming to NY for Shabbos next week, so I might stick around. Maybe I'll go home on Sunday and stick around for a day. The parental units definitely wouldn't see that coming. Hmmm. We'll see.

I love Devora. Did I mention that yet?

I LOVE DEVORA!

Alright, that's enough for now. Good night!

2 Comments:

At 3:55 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Muchly is a perfectly acceptable word to use.

Merry Holiday of Lights/Candles, potato pancakes and oil drenched, jelly filled donuts! :)

 
At 6:47 AM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

do you love devora?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home