Counter
Free Site Counter

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

FINISHED

I FINISHED I FINISHED I FINISHED!

I started it at a little bit before 10, and I FINISHED it about five minutes ago! WOOHOO! Devora "fixed" it up, so it went from being four pages long to seven and a half. I love having a graphic designer as a friend! I have to put it into a plagiarism website to make sure I didn't plagiarize anything. That reminds me of a funny quote which has to do with my paper and plagiarism: If you steal from one author it's plagiarism; if you steal from many it's research. My paper was on studies that were done by many different people, so technically, it's research...not plagiarism. I doubt my teacher will go for that.

I just sent an e-mail to my new friend...heehee.

I am sleeping at Devora's tonight and I am taking the train back in the morning. There is a shuttle that leaves YU at 8:30am, but I would rather walk back than take the shuttle with all the married Stern girls. Thanks, though.

So excited that I am done with this paper. YAY! I just did the whole turnitin.com thing (the anti plagiarism site-a-doodle) and I don't really know what to do now. Maybe it will e-mail it back to me. Maybe that's how it gets handed in. Hmmmm....
Nighty Night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home