Counter
Free Site Counter

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Schedule from H-E-Double Hockey Sticks

I took my bio lab final today. I think it was okay. Who knows?

After the final, I went to the computer lab to make my schedule for next semester. After figuring out ways around the literature classes that were closed out, I have ended up with the schedule from h-e-double hockey sticks. I have called it "My 'Somebody Save My Soul' Schedule." I am taking 7 classes, one lab and a gym. The gym is easily droppable. I am going to go insane. As much as I tell myself that I am going to be studious and blah blah blah, going to classes from 10:30-6 (straight) on ANY day will make me crazy. I feel bad for my roomates. When I go home, I am going to ask my father for a laptop. I think it will help me keep my sanity and help me with my work at the same time. I hate thinking about it, but I can't help it.

The one thing that will keep me going is my friends. I am going to need them to be there for me. I hate school so much and I think I am ready to transfer. We'll see what happens. I am going to talk to an advisor sometime and ask her to help me. If I get screwed over...forget this. I can't handle school. I can't even express my frustration about it. I WANT MY MOMMY...

I am off to Devora's soon. Maybe she can help me feel better.

2 Comments:

At 5:45 PM, Blogger Devora:-) said...

Of course I can help you feel better!

I love you!

 
At 5:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

let me know how much you're planning on spending on a laptop... Ari has a brand new dell of mine that I have been trying to unload for a while...............
Email me.
A Guten Kwanza
ps yehoshua's eng birthday was today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home