Counter
Free Site Counter

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

LOML

I just came to my boyfr...I mean Devora's office. I brought her her favorite kind of roses with a balloon and a funny card. When I came in, her head was down on her desk. I'm sure she was deep in thought. *cough, cough*

I decided that I am really nervous about my finals. They are coming very soon and very fast, so I am not too happy at this point. HELP! I resent my e-mail to the rabbi of my seminary in Israel and he wrote back telling me that he understands my situation and wanted to know which credits I am missing. I wrote back, making sure to mention how desperate I am. I WANT OUT OF COLLEGE! We'll see what happens.

Devora is leaving her office soon and I have to get back to school. I have my bio lab final tomorrow afternoon. How exciting. I am going to study with my partner and get it over with. Then I need to get back to the gym. It's been too long. I have a wedding to go to in April! I am so excited! AND SARAH "BELGIAN WAFFLE" AKER IS GOING TO BE THERE! I miss her so much. I can't wait to hang with her again.

More later...probably.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home