Counter
Free Site Counter

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Study?

Yeah, I should be studying right now. But, first...funny story.

So, Devora and I got back to her apartment at around 6:30. I went to Key Food to get food for dinner and Devora cooked it. It was really good! Then, I was going to start studying when I realized that I didn't have my index cards to make flashcards with. So, what did I do? WELL, last Friday, I had bought a pack of 500 index cards, and they were in my dorm room. So, I took the 9:30 shuttle downtown, got my index cards from my room, then got on the 10:15 back uptown. It was the same driver both times, and when he saw me getting back on, he said, "Hey, didn't you just come down here?" To which I responded, "Yeah. Don't ask." When we got uptown, I went up to the driver and said, "This is the last time tonight."

I went to see Tiffany in the shwarma place, then went to the library with her so she could get her stuff. Then we walked to Devora's apartment. After a little neighbor "party", I came into Devora's room to play on the computer, and Tiffany is actually studying. I'll get there...eventually.

I didn't end up watching Napoleon tonight. Oh, well. I think I am going to go to sleep and study all day tomorrow. Sounds like a plan. Nighty night!

1 Comments:

At 1:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"neighboor party"? like w the neighboor who came to complain abt the party and stayed andcame back when he thought there was naother? btw i want to see/meet him sober.
love and faith

 

Post a Comment

<< Home