Counter
Free Site Counter

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Today: One Down, One To Go

I took biology. One hundred multiple choice questions. I got a decent grade on my bio lab final that I took last week and the grades from lab and lecture get added into each other, so I feel semi-safe.

I have my education final at 1. I feel much more confident for this final than I did for the bio final. I hope it's not too hard. I know that sentence didn't have to be written, but it was. Deal with it.

I am going back to Devora's tonight. My next two finals are on Friday. Psychology in the morning and math in the afternoon. Oh boy. Having two finals on Friday means...staying in Stern for Shabbos. Oh joy. I guess it won't be that bad... Yael better come to stay with me! Sigh.

I am watching Napoleon Dynamite tonight. I need to get into a happier mood. Not that I am not happy now, but I know that I can be happier.

Yesterday was fun. I stayed in Devora's apartment all day and got some studying done. Devora kept going on AIM to make sure I had an away message up. It was really funny. Yes, mommy, I was studying. Or at least that's what my away message said. Heehee. When Devora got back, I walked to the shwarma place to get us dinner. You'd think I would have been sick of that place by now. I left at about 8:30 to get the 8:45 shuttle back to the city. I was two blocks away from the shuttle stop when I realized that I had forgotten my bio notes. I wasn't going to go back. Then, when I was one block away from the shuttle stop, I wanted to call Devora to tell her that I forgot my notes, and I realized that I had forgotten my phone, too. So, I went back to Devora's and left again at about 9:15. I can never leave without forgetting something! Just ask Erica. Man, I'm getting old.


I can't wait to get this next final over with. I MISS DEVORA! So what if it's only been 15 hours? HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE? A few hours is an eternity! *Heehee*

1 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, Blogger Devora:-) said...

I miss you too "LAMAL"

XOXO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home