Counter
Free Site Counter

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Flashcards, Flashcards

I made a lot of flashcards today. Why? Well, because I have a really hard math final tomorrow, and maybe some of the information will actually enter my head if I keep staring at the cards. Who knows? I am still in my pajamas and I want to go home. I am so sick of school. I want to get it all over with. MOMMY!

If my love for Devora can get any stronger, it has this week. She has let me stay in her apartment for a long time and I don't even know how to repay her for that.

I have my psych test tomorrow too. I don't know anything from that class and I am not exaggerating. Oh, man.

My heart goes out to all the others who are going through this finals stuff. It is such garbage.

1 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Blogger Devora:-) said...

I love you so much, it might not be healthy.

XOXO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home