Counter
Free Site Counter

Sunday, January 08, 2006

One More

Shabbos was okay. Of course, there was drama, but some people can't live without it.

Last night, I went out with some friends to celebrate Yael's birthday. We sat down at a small table in a hotel "library" and watched Yael have a small drink since she was the only legal one (not that it stopped some people I was with). After that, me, Yael and two other friends went to Cafe K. It was a really nice meal. After that, they walked me back to Stern and went to see one of their friends that lives in the nice apartments of Stern's dorming facilities. I hope to be there next year.

I woke up earlier than I could have this morning to look over my macroeconomics notes then went back to sleep for less than an hour. I took my final and I finished it in 15 minutes. After that, Erica and I ate in the caf, went back to the dorm for a little bit, then went shopping. I got a skirt. Thank you to Amy G for telling me about the sale at Zara. I have to thank the little people. I LOVE YOU, AMY!

One more final. Hebrew on Wednesday. It shouldn't be so bad. Then I get to go home! I can't wait! I am going to Brooklyn sometime soon. I hope to see my friend and her baby (she's married). I haven't seen him since the baby's bris (yes, it's a boy) and that was 4 months ago. Devora might go to Brooklyn too, so I hope to go back to her apartment with her. We shall see.

That's all for now. Have a great day.

2 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

im a little person!? but u are welcome.

love and faith

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Drama?

Ha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home