Counter
Free Site Counter

Friday, January 06, 2006

Done!

I was looking forward to being able to say this...
MY FRIDAY FINALS ARE OVER!

Math was extremely exhausting. I didn't realize how exhausting it was, until I stood up and had trouble walking since it was so exhausting. (Those last 2 sentences have been brought to you by the word exhaust and the rest of the exhaust family). I definitely did a lot better on this than I did on the midterm. I didn't really have to do much in order to get a better grade than I got on my midterm. We shall see.

Now I am in Tiff's room. When I came into the dorm building, I saw the girl who owes us stuff (that I mentioned in the previous post) running past me. I called Tiff and told her to come downstairs NOW. She came down and confronted her when she came out of the RA office. Classic. No, I didn't say anything to her, but I was very proud of Tiff. She didn't get her money, but at least the girl knows that she didn't forget about it. I told Tiff to get my clothes when she gets her money. We'll see what happens.

I am so happy that I get to chill now. Nothing to worry about. Macroeconomics on Sunday, Hebrew on Wednesday, but the hardest is behind me. Thank G-d.

Have a great Shabbos, everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home