Counter
Free Site Counter

Friday, January 06, 2006

A GREAT (sarcasm) Start To the Day

Yeah, so...not such a great start to the day. I went to sleep at around 2am. I had come back from Devora's a little after 9pm. I looked at my math flashcards over and over again. I didn't even bother looking at psychology. At around 1am, I decided to wake up early and look the stuff over. I went into bed. Tiffany called me and I thought she had gotten my stuff from someone who has had it for a long time. This person also owes Tiff a good amount of money. Yeah, so she didn't find her, but she found out that she is still here, so she might storm her room today.

I took the psych final. I used common sense for the 30 multiple choice questions and I wrote a note to the teacher in the exam book apologizing. Eh, we'll see. I didn't do too well on my paper, but I wasn't upset about that...at all. I think it is a bad sign when you are happy with not so good grades. I used to aim for the A-/B+ range, and now, I hope for a C+. This can't be good. I hope my vacation next week re-energizes me academically and motivationally. We'll see.

I am really excited about the NCSY Shabbaton. Great advisors, great kids...all around great. After the Shabbaton, I get to see all "my" kids when I go to work in their school. Sigh... The mother of one of my camp alumni e-mailed me the other day to tell me that Uriel had a dream about me. She said it had something to do with camp. My mother wanted to tell me this last night and she was shocked that I already knew. She told me that Uriel's mother told her that when Uriel woke up, he said, "Sand." His mother asked what he was talking about and he told her that he was dreaming about the summer and "Morah Hinda was there." I can't wait to see that kid!

Oh! Last night, I found out that my second final is at 11:30 and NOT 1pm. This means that I technically could have gone away for Shabbos. Oh, well. A lot of people are staying in (mixed feelings about that one) and YAEL IS COMING! Woohoo!

I have to go study math. Fun, fun, fun. Awwww, don't be jealous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home