Counter
Free Site Counter

Thursday, January 19, 2006

I Love Target!

I went to Target 3 times in 24 hours! Woohoo! Talk about devotion and support. Their mortgage is taken care of.

In other news, work has been going well. Mrs C. asked me to give her a list of my hours for Monday so she could write me a check. I wrote them out and I figured out that after Monday, I will have worked 37.5 hours! That should get me my laptop. My mother said that I have to talk to my father about it, but I am getting it. Sorry.

Last night, Devorah and I went out. We went out for pizza first. There was one other guy in the place and I was being myself and joking around with the owner. We overheard the guy on the phone saying, "Take your time. I just got here and I ordered soup, please take your time." We figured he was waiting for a girl. About ten minutes later, Rabbi Miller walked through the door and gave the guy a big hug. Devorah and I realized that that is who he was waiting for! Rabbi Miller came over to the table and said, "Have you met my advisors?" Then he pointed to the guy and said, "This is Charlie Harary." I looked at him and said, "You spoke at LTS and your speech was amazing!" Then, I turned bright red and put my head down. He was laughing. When he went to wash, I went over to his and Rabbi Miller's table and told him to make sure that Charlie knew that I wasn't really crazy. Rabbi Miller said that I was doing a good job giving off that impression. Haha! Before we left, Rabbi Miller asked us to pick up his son from play practice. He was so excited to see us!

After we dropped him off at home, we went to the Arsenal Mall and I returned a pair of shoes I had bought that day. Then Devorah and I went into the fishy shoe store and both bought a pair of boots. I bought the camel ones and she bought them in black. Then we went to...TARGET! Woohoo! I had a lot of fun being there again. I want to get closed in there and be stuck there forever. I love that place. Sigh...

Shabbos is going to be interesting. A family that lives around the corner is coming...fun (sarcastic). The Schwartz's are coming too. I am really excited about that. My little bro is laining in shul because it's his Bar Mitzvah parsha. I can't believe it's been a year! Whoa.

That's about it for now. Well, it's not about it. That's it.

2 Comments:

At 3:56 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

You always make me smile.

Would you believe it, I miss target?!

 
At 12:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey thats right Mazel Tov, my Bro's Barmi Parsha is this comming week... boy does time fly....
ttyl
RJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home