Counter
Free Site Counter

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Phew

I am done. No more finals. My last one went really well. At least I think so.

I am kind of nervous about what my parents are going to say to me. I know that I haven't been the model student, but I never plannned to fail. If I do transfer, that means that I don't have to do summer school (sorry, Devora), which means that I can work at camp! I am really excited to work the the school (where the camp is in the summer) next week. I miss the kids. Sigh. Besides, I took a good amount of money out of my account so Princess Perica can get some skirts and Burberry for me. I am so excited!

I am going over to Dena's in about a half hour. We're going to get cheap manicures, some food, then going on a 3pm bus. Yay! Tiffany treated me to a slice of falafel pizza and a Vitamin Water- endurance. Maybe it will help me endure the music I will have to face when I get home. I doubt it.

That's all for now. Next time you read this, I'll be home!

1 Comments:

At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my Dad is believed to be the originator of Falafel Pizza (atleast in Riverdale).The Goodman family is proud of you!

youre going to be amazing at ebbing. as the naked cowboy in times square says, "there's only one way to be yourself"

love and faith

 

Post a Comment

<< Home