Counter
Free Site Counter

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Time to Catch You Up

The Shabbaton was amazing. Seriously the best one yet. I had a great time and the kids did too. Ebbing went really well. I was really nervous, but as I was speaking, I felt more confident and I loved every minute of it. This Saturday night, Rabbi Miller asked me and Yitz to make a Saturday night program. He made us a really cool flyer. On one side it has 2 dollar bills and underneath it says, "now." Get it? Kash NOW? Haha. I hope kids show up. We'll see.

I wrote to the teachers of the classes that I didn't do well in to see if I could raise my grade. I got 2 letters from YU telling me that 2 of my classes won't count towards my major because of my grades. The teachers will hopefully get back to me soon.

Anyway, I have been working at the Yeshiva every day. It's fun. Other that the fact that my legs are killing me from dancing this past weekend. I walk like a constipated penguin. It's great fun. Tonight, I went to Trader Joe's and Barnes and Noble with Dena. Then I went to Target with my Ema. How I love Target!

That's the catch-up for now.

3 Comments:

At 5:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

A constipated penguin, huh?

Well, as long as you are having fun. :)

It's been a while so lemme remind you that I miss you Hinda!!

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Devora:-) said...

Come back...

 
At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Chindaleh!

I have not seen or spoken to you in a very very long time!!!! That makes me sad :( I'm glad to hear that you're having fun on your vaca. (sorry about the constipated penguin part though)
Hopefully this coming semester we can hang out more often :)

Love ya and miss ya soooooooooooo much!!!!!!!1

 

Post a Comment

<< Home