Counter
Free Site Counter

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

First Day of School

I am in the middle of my midday break. I had two classes so far. Hebrew and Educational Psychology. Hebrew is awesome. I love my teacher. Educational Psychology is going to be a good class. It's the same teacher that teaches the intro course. There are a lot of girls in the class, but I think I'll be okay. I have three classes left today. Teaching Social Studies, Language and Literacy (yay!) and Women and Literature. I am a bit worried about the literature class because she supposedly gives a lot of work. We'll see what happens. What really annoys me is the fact that it ends at 6. What can you do?

I had to get a new sticker on my ID card for the new semester, and it's green. For those of you who don't know, green is my favorite color. I don't know how to take this:

1. G-d is telling me that the semester won't be so bad.
2. G-d is sending me comfort (yes, with a sticker) because He knows I'll need it.
3. It's just a green sticker, you idiot! Stop reading into it!

I thought I was going to Devora's for Shabbos, but she's going home. I am hoping that she will let me take over her apartment for Shabbos and I will make meals. She said she's thinking about it. PLEASE, PLEASE! If not, maybe I'll stay in. There's a Junior Shabbaton this weekend to help with our "back to school blues." Hmmmm.

Even though school isn't that bad so far...

I MISS MY MOMMY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home