Counter
Free Site Counter

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK!

I just finished packing for my trip back to NY. I really don't want to go back. I want to go to sleep until June, then wake up for the summer, then go back to sleep until next June. I HATE SCHOOL! MOMMY!
There was lots of snow today. I substituted in the kindergarten class because one of the teachers had a baby boy last night and the other one was at a conference. I worked until 4:00. The time flew by. I love working there. It makes me want to drop out of school. Well, it's not the only thing.
My family and I went out to dinner. My father wanted us to go out since it was my last night. It was really nice. I saw Debra in the restaurant and we made plans to take a bus back together. We're going to watch a movie on Deb's laptop. I might go out to eat with Dena before I leave. We'll see.
I am not looking forward to this semester. I know that is a bad attitude to start off with, but it's the truth. We'll see how it goes. I can't wait to see my friends though. A lot of them that weren't around before will be around now, so my sanity still stands a chance.
That's all for now. Pray for me whenever you can. WHENEVER.

2 Comments:

At 7:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there... i love you!!

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Devora:-) said...

WHAT? You're not excited to see ME?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home