Counter
Free Site Counter

Thursday, January 26, 2006

FIXED!

The Verizon Fairy came while I was in class and fixed my computer! YAY!

Class was okay. At the end of math class, the teacher told me to go see someone in the office. She said this woman is "mad as he double hockey sticks" (she used the real word) because she had e-mailed me about my grade in the course and I never went to see her. I told the teacher that I didn't see any e-mails, so she told me to go make an appointment with her. So, I came back to my dorm and e-mailed her. I am so aggravated with this school. I delete many YU e-mails everyday and I probably deleted this woman's e-mails as well. The office has called my phone before. If you want to get in touch with me, THEN CALL MY CELL PHONE! I don't know why else they would want my number on every form I fill out. I hate talking to people. I don't know this woman from a hole in the wall and she is "mad"? GREAT! That's a wonderful way to start out our correspondence. ARGH. That reminds me that I have to talk to the psychology teacher. I hope she doesn't send me to this woman, too. Oh, man.

If something interesting happens today, which probably will, then I'll blog again later tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home