Counter
Free Site Counter

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Such a Great Shabbos


Yes, it was. I love Mimi and Yehudis! We had a great time. We reminisced about high school and we laughed a lot! Especially on Friday night...haha. The food came out pretty well. I enjoyed making Shabbos so much. They had to leave pretty soon after havdala for Yehudis's sister's surprise party, so I was left here by myself. So, I went to help out with setting up the YU Seforim sale. I got to scan stuff! It was a lot of fun. I was there until not too long ago.

Tomorrow, I have to go to Barnes and Noble to get books (duh). I have an educator's discount card, so I usually get 20% off, but tomorrow is the last day of educator's appreciation week, which means that it's the last day for me to get 25% off! Plus, if I go to the one on 18th and 5th, I don't get charged tax with my student ID. Mimi and Yehudis might come back here tomorrow morning so we could go play in the city. We'll see what happens.

I had such a great Shabbos. Big thank you to Devora for letting me destroy...I mean USE her apartment. I hope I get to talk to you sometime soon.

I should really get to sleep sometime soon. Yeah, sleep.

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

1 Comments:

At 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, shabbos was so cooooool! Hinda, the food was quite tasty and devorah, THANK YOU SOO MUCH for letting us use your apartment!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home