Counter
Free Site Counter

Friday, January 27, 2006

TGIF

Last night, I came up here with Z on the 8 o'clock shuttle even though Devora never called me back. When I was on the shuttle she texted and told me she'd call me when she got home. Maryland home. When I got here, thank G-d her neighbor was home so he buzzed me in. I went to say thank you and he let me have his front door key (which was something that I was nervous about not having), AND he came up here and fixed stuff on my computer. AKA deleted a lot of junk.

After that, I made deli rolls. One was eaten, and three are left. Yes, I made four. It's a long story. Z wanted to go back on the 10:15 shuttle, but when we got to YU, there were a LOT of people waiting for it. So we hung around until the next one which was at 11. We went to the (as the YU boys call it) "Jewdega" and bought some stuff for Shabbos. Then we sat at the shuttle stop for the rest of the time. She said the shuttle was the worst experience of her life. Sorry, Z!

Today, I have to go to Key Food (well at night, it's Key Foo), and pick up a few more things. Then I have to make honey mustard shnitzel (the best shnitzel ever), broccoli quiche, and some variety of side dish.

I was up until really early this morning working on my new hobby...POWERPOINTING! I am making a slideshow for fun. It's a great activity! I finished the family section. It's really cool if I must say so myself, and I must.

Hudis and Mimi are coming for Shabbos and I am really excited! It's going to be great. I went to high school with them. Hudis was only in my class for one year, but we became really good friends. Mimi is two years younger than me, but I was more friendly with her class than with my own! She was in Israel this year, but she came back to help her sister who had twin girls about a month ago!

Have a good Shabbos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home